What are the qualifications and experience of this aerospace engineer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eamon Hughes
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 609 views
Eamon Hughes
Hello Everyone,

I just discovered the PF website and thought I would do my part in helping everyone out, and maybe learn a thing or two along the way.

As a little background into who I am, I have received a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Structural/Geotechnical) and a Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering (Fluids/Propulsion). I am currently working in the aerospace industry as a fuel systems engineer trying to get as much experience under my belt as possible (still early career).

If you have any questions that I may be able to help with feel free to reach out!

- E
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
anorlunda said:
I think you found the right place. Welcome to PF.

Thanks! glad to be here