What Are the Worst Movies You Have Seen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheStatutoryApe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movies
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
62 replies · 10K views
colonelcrayon said:
OVERALL WORST: The Core. Excruciatingly horrific.

ZacharyFino said:
yeah The Core was extremely awful, elementary school students were questioning its scientific accuracy.

I have seen The Core about 20 times by now. I have been showing it in my physics classes for the past several years. The idea is that I stop the video when an egregious error is made (eg. sonic boom several seconds before the space shuttle flies over the baseball stadium) and the video does not resume until the mistake is identified and corrected by a student. Trouble is, I have to stop the video every 45 seconds.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Chi Meson said:
I have seen The Core about 20 times by now. I have been showing it in my physics classes for the past several years. The idea is that I stop the video when an egregious error is made (eg. sonic boom several seconds before the space shuttle flies over the baseball stadium) and the video does not resume until the mistake is identified and corrected by a student. Trouble is, I have to stop the video every 45 seconds.
Nice idea :)
 
humanino said:
On a totally different note, the movie I saw where most people left was Irréversible
A friend of mine had me watch the first half of it. It seemed to be trying really hard to shock and disgust its audience. The idea in general was not so bad though. I never watched the whole thing through uninterupted.

Argentum Vulpes said:
The Spirit was a complete abomination. It had some great names from 300, Sin City, and The Matrix trilogy. Yet the movie was slow, Cinematography was unimpressive, and the acting was horrid. I want to know who I can contact about getting my money back and my wasted time.
I recently watched this and thought it was pretty neat. The absolutely horrible cheesiness and bad acting was intentional I am fairly certain. It was meant to imitate old school comic books which were really cheesy with bad dialog. They just seemed to go a bit overboard and went beyond kitch to actually being pretty bad.