Sterj
@marlon: I found the first attachement in a pdf file. So, the formula is false? (I hope it is so)
Lucretius said:If someone doesn't mind answering me, I am only 16 years old, but I want to learn about this stuff because it is very interesting…
What exactly is a photon? Someone said it was a quantum of energy, but what exactly is that? It's massless, so it isn't matter.
How does something get mass?
marlon said:A photon is indeed a quantum of energy. You know light is basically electromagnetic radiation. Physics has proven that a wave can also be looked at as a ray of particles. The particles associated with an EM-wave are the photons.
selfAdjoint said:The Casimir plates idea is essentially static. Is there any proposal for a dynamic version, in which some changing phenomenon which produces a (possibly moving) region in which the vacuum energy density is less than in its surroundings?