What career options are available with an MPhys in nuclear astrophysics?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
QueenFisher
can anyone tell me how eay it is to get jobs in physics research? I'm interested in particle physics but I'm afraid i can't be much more specific as I'm only 17 :biggrin: i want to do an MPhys in nuclear astrophysics and then go into some kind of reserach. also, what else could i do apatr from research with that kind of degree?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
QueenFisher said:
yeah I'm planning on doing a PhD too, should have mentioned that.
yeah, a PhD is sometimes requried to be able to publish work in many professional journals. If you want to do research, a PhD is a must.
 
leright said:
yeah, a PhD is sometimes requried to be able to publish work in many professional journals.

which journals? a masters degree seems to be sufficient in most journals I'm aware of.