What cheeses, wines and biscuits would you serve at a party?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
80 replies · 10K views
:smile: It's not burnt, it's smoked. Where I buy it, it's applewood smoked.

What do you guys do over there, put it on a stick and hold it over a fire?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ok apart from some distractions i am getting a picture, (Tom and and gouda) what ever next
Or DO some people like that stuff?
 
wolram said:
Ok apart from some distractions i am getting a picture, (Tom and and gouda) what ever next
Or DO some people like that stuff?

I like smoked gouda too, but only in small doses. It can get overwhelming if I eat too much.
 
Grrrrr, now every body is going off in tangents, i need suggestions for country folk, not some ancients who lived in smoked filled huts and had to endure contaminated food.
 
turbo-1 said:
And a wheel of sharp cheddar and some bland crackers.

smoked sharp cheddar
 
rewebster said:
A Keg Of Guinness

Hopeless i knew the riff raff would gate crash, ok guys bawd it up.
 
wolram said:
Hopeless i knew the riff raff would gate crash, ok guys bawd it up.

you mean, there's going to be bawding going on at the party?
 
rewebster said:
you mean, there's going to be bawding going on at the party?

Ooh, bawdy parties are my favorite!
 
rewebster said:
you mean, there's going to be bawding going on at the party?

Ohhh, whatever go for it the pheasant pluckers all ways win.
 
Moonbear said:
Ooh, bawdy parties are my favorite!

If I told you that you had a nice bawdy, would you hold it against me?
 
rewebster said:
If I told you that you had a nice bawdy, would you hold it against me?
Moonie would. She's that way.
 
Moonbear said:
Ooh, bawdy parties are my favorite!
Not in dissection gear you aint in.
 
wolram said:
Not in dissection gear you aint in.
She's allowed! No cadavers, but Moonie in dissection gear without cadavers should be allowed. At some level, cocktail parties with meats are already cadaverous, and English cocktail parties with organ meats should be Moonie-friendly.
 
Blood Sausage, with tongue. Add that and I'm there!
 
wolram said:
Not in dissection gear you aint in.

yeah!---there's your 'theme' for the party!
 
turbo-1 said:
She's allowed! No cadavers, but Moonie in dissection gear without cadavers should be allowed. At some level, cocktail parties with meats are already cadaverous, and English cocktail parties with organ meats should be Moonie-friendly.

Still trying to work out what you said Turbo, it sounds kind of kinky, so i will null and void it just in case.
 
:smile: Okay, I'll take off my dissection gear. Am I allowed into the bawdy party then? :biggrin:
 
Moonbear said:
:smile: Okay, I'll take off my dissection gear. Am I allowed into the bawdy party then? :biggrin:

I suppose so, these are meant to be the shaking days.