What Converts Energy into Sound and Electricity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 4K views
brandong
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
If this is wrong forum please move it I'm in a rush :)

Can you help me?

A device which transforms electrical energy to sound energy (6)
B I _ _ _ R

A device which transforms chemical energy to electrical energy (4)
C _ _ G


If it does not make sense I might have made a mistake so try

A device which transforms electrical energy to sound energy (6)
_ _ _ _ _ _

A device which transforms chemical energy to electrical energy (4)
_ _ _ _
 
Physics news on Phys.org
neutrino said:
The second one's probably CELL.
I thought as much, but then it leaves me to redo this one.

Unit for measuring energy.

I thought gauge which is where I got the G
 
Maybe the first one is BEEPER.

- Warren
 
brandong said:
I thought as much, but then it leaves me to redo this one.

Unit for measuring energy.
It is JOULE.
 
I know it's definitely

B U _ _ _ _

because it links with an obvious answer

still stuck on

Unit for measuring energy.

_ _ _ _ _ _
 
brandong said:
It's 6 letters :(
Then how did you come up with GAUGE? Try JOULES. Does the L fit in with CELL?
 
neutrino said:
Then how did you come up with GAUGE? Try JOULES. Does the L fit in with CELL?
Oh sorry I was looking at the wrong one, thanks that's right :)