What diameter tubing prevents backpressure in a fuel cell collector?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Camron201
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I haven't posted anything on here in a long time, but thought somebody here could help me out.

I am building a fuel system for an endurance sports car. I have a sealed 0.6 gallon collector in the fuel cell with three 75gph pumps, capable of 95psi feeding it, through 3/8" hose. It then has a 10" length piece of tubing exiting the collector to the primary collector. I need to figure out what diameter the 10'' piece of tubing needs to be to prevent any back pressure to the other feed lines.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?