What Does the Sun Look Like and What Does Free Time Feel Like?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lo2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Studying
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 7K views
I am studying Engineering Physics (focusing on Nuclear Engineering).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Currently studying Physics and Mechanical Engineering with a Math minor.

Someone remind me what the sun looks like, again? Or what free time feels like?
 
I'm working on a masters in aerospace engineering. My area of interest is in fracture mechanics and the theory of elasticity.
 
Last edited:
Have a B.S. in ChemE, want to do more than work, studying Italian language and Rugby sport.

I'm not sure wtf is next for me, going to try and move somewhere.. like Australia or Italy, after I've saved enough money by this summer and planned this soon to be chaotic life out. But I've realized I don't want to look back and say... what if I'd done that. I know what'll happen to me if I don't make that move, I want to settle the 'what if's' in my mind and live it out.

If I'm a kitty, I'll just save money until December of this year, then quit and apply to get an M.B.A, but after that, no idea. Money will probably run out, unless they lower the cost of MBA school..
 
Doing Bachelor of Mathematics with a minor in Legal Studies
 
MissSilvy asked for a reminder of what the sun looks like and what free time feels like and I have done some research.
1.The sun looks like a big yellow wobbly whats-it in the sky.
2.Free time feels like those things which are next to the things which have always been there.