swampwiz Messages 567 Reaction score 83 Thread starter Jul 21, 2020 #1 There has to got to be some effect.
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Jul 21, 2020 #2 There was a recent long thread about this. I'll see if I can find it with a search...
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Jul 21, 2020 #3 Here it is. It's a little harder to find because of the round-a-bout title: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/the-curse-of-elon-musk.983513/
Here it is. It's a little harder to find because of the round-a-bout title: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/the-curse-of-elon-musk.983513/
MikeeMiracle Messages 396 Reaction score 313 Jul 28, 2020 #4 I read they agreed to put some kind of coating on the new ones so they don't reflect as much light so as to try and limit the effect they have on astronomy.
I read they agreed to put some kind of coating on the new ones so they don't reflect as much light so as to try and limit the effect they have on astronomy.