What interesting videos did you watch today?

• Thread starter DiracPool
  • Start date
1) I like Khan's discussion on the "intuition" of how implicit differentiation is understood by using the chain rule:

2) I also like Patrick JMT's brute force "shut up and calculate" approach that eschews "intuition" for just solving more problems and not asking too many questions:

3) I subscribe to this channel even though it's kind of cheesy at times. But you've got to love a guy like Lenny who is unashamedly comfortable in his own skin:

4) You can't save everybody. Sometimes the herd needs to be thinned out. Something to think about... BTW, Microsoft still sucks as in Windows 10 actually sucks. It's embarrassing:

5) I've really been thinking about "Time" a lot lately, and I like this documentary by Kaku:

Btw, Yes, I actually did watch all of these videos in the past 24 hours. That's the rule :oldsmile:

Brazilian Politics

Lisa!
Gold Member
Funny and insightful::oldbiggrin:

ThreeiedLearning
The day is short thus far but,

An interesting video about human innate morality. Psychological experiments on babies

1) I like to eat chili and use tabasco sauce and watch documentaries on how tabasco sauce is made while I'm eating the chili and using the sauce:

I like to do the same with Worchestershire sauce when I eat a cheap steak:

With the Worchestershire sauce, I like to take a bite of the steak and pour the sauce into a spoon and "chase" the steak bite with a shot of Worchestershire sauce. Yummy!

2) I need to lose about 40 pounds so this might be a solution? Self discipline hasn't worked so far:

3) This guy is interesting, his argument here is basically about your "social capital" and that you should post more potentially damning commentaries on your social-political position and compromising photographs of yourself on social media and you'll be more successful. Maybe he's right?

4) I guess I must be hungry, because here's another vid on my youtube history list from yesterday. After I watched this video, I drank about half a bottle of first cold pressed olive oil imported from TUNISIA in a green bottle to fight of the UV rays. It was delicious. To be honest, though, I'd rather have the old school processing with the stone wheel and hydrolic press. Watching that delicious oil ooze from the stack is hypnotic: