What is a day in the life of a PHYSICIST like?

  • Topic: Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter cmhsdevil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Life Physicist
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
cmhsdevil
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What is a day in the life of a PHYSICIST like??

Hello, I'm about to begin college at the OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY for ENGINEERING PHYSICS and I have a couple question I would like answered. What type of jobs would be available for an ENGINEERING PHYSICS major and what is a day in the life of a PHYSICIST like? Any other information that you deem important for a freshmen going into ENGINEERING or PHYSICS to know would also be greatly appreciated. I really appreciate the help THANKS!
 
Physics news on Phys.org


The day in the life of a physicist? Oh, you know, they laugh, they love, they eat. The usual
 


Pengwuino said:
The day in the life of a physicist? Oh, you know, they laugh, they love, they eat. The usual

yep, laugh, love, eat.
and perhaps always in a brain-storm.