What is it like to be a physicist and study nanotech engineering in university?

  • Thread starter Thread starter QuantumKing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physicist
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
QuantumKing
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Im in my last year of high school, and am looking to go into physics. Either that or nanotech engineering. Id like to know what being a physicist is like, and what the programs are like in university. I've read up on employement and such, but id like a direct perspective of an actual physisict. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I am just an undergrad student, I just thought the title of this post was humorous
 
J77 said:
ZapperZ has a small thread about this somewhere...
...here
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=51406&highlight=physicist
:smile: (small thread?)
 
well, physics, unlike engineering, is a career where the higher the degree you have, the more employable you will be and the more responsibility you will carry. If you want to be a physicist then you will benefit by going to grad school.
 
mgiddy911 said:
I am just an undergrad student, I just thought the title of this post was humorous

Hahaha true.