What is the 15min Speed IQ Test and How Accurate is It?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Howers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Iq Speed Test
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 8K views
Howers
Messages
443
Reaction score
6
Yay! another IQ test!

http://www.intelligencetest.com/

30 questions in 15min, the test ends by itself. Not the most accurate, but fun nonetheless. Result given right after you are done, and a very lame "multiple" intelligence analysis too - all free.

My score: 115. You?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
They asked me to send them my e-mail address. I got that question right.
 
You don't need to enter a valid email, your score comes up on the page when you are done.

I got 121, and I call shenanigans on tests that use English word-puzzles. How fair is that to people like me who speak English as a second language :p

k
 
I would also like to dispute the fact that there are more than 13 triangles in this picture:

http://www.intelligencetest.com/images/test/questions/27.gif

I can't for the life of me find any more.

k
 
i found 15, i think you probably missed out the top left most 3 and top right most 3
 
I got 124, [s
and counted 16 triangles.
I also agree that the word puzzles are silly (partly perhaps because I failed to get the first one).

V
 
Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeh right, i actually missed a count lol time to go back to pre school :S
 
Your age adjusted IQ score is 162...now I wonder if they added or removed points for age?
 
General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 30
Questions answered incorrectly: 0
Percentage correct answers: 100 %

That certainly wasn't one of the best online ones I've taken. It might even have been posted in an older thread.
 
hypatia said:
Your age adjusted IQ score is 162...now I wonder if they added or removed points for age?

They probably added since I got 141 and all the questions correct.
 
I count 18 triangles on that picture, including the outer one.
 
Werg22 said:
I count 18 triangles on that picture, including the outer one.
I'm counting 16. but I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet.
 
I didn't take the test, but I took a look at the triangle. I count
1 outside boundary.
3 triangles each made of one side of the boundary and the center point.
6 triangles each made of a half of one side of the boundary and the center point.
6 triangles each made of a side of the boundary and a half of another side of the boundary.
For a total of 16 triangles.
 
hypatia said:
Your age adjusted IQ score is 162...now I wonder if they added or removed points for age?

i thought you can only be scored up to 160 :S
 
Same score as kurdt - can't imagine I got anything wrong...except my email address.
 
Oops, I must have counted a pair of triangles twice. There are indeed 16 triangles.