What is the 15min Speed IQ Test and How Accurate is It?

In summary, the 15min Speed IQ Test is a timed assessment designed to measure a person's cognitive abilities. It consists of a series of questions that test one's reasoning, problem-solving, and spatial skills. While it can provide a general indication of one's intelligence, it is not considered a highly accurate measure of IQ as it does not take into account other factors such as emotional intelligence or creativity. Additionally, the time constraint may not accurately reflect one's true abilities. Overall, the 15min Speed IQ Test should be taken with caution and not be considered the sole determinant of one's intelligence.
Howers
Yay! another IQ test!

http://www.intelligencetest.com/

30 questions in 15min, the test ends by itself. Not the most accurate, but fun nonetheless. Result given right after you are done, and a very lame "multiple" intelligence analysis too - all free.

My score: 115. You?

Physics news on Phys.org
They asked me to send them my e-mail address. I got that question right.

You don't need to enter a valid email, your score comes up on the page when you are done.

I got 121, and I call shenanigans on tests that use English word-puzzles. How fair is that to people like me who speak English as a second language :p

k

I would also like to dispute the fact that there are more than 13 triangles in this picture:

http://www.intelligencetest.com/images/test/questions/27.gif

I can't for the life of me find any more.

k

i found 15, i think you probably missed out the top left most 3 and top right most 3

I got 124, [s
and counted 16 triangles.
I also agree that the word puzzles are silly (partly perhaps because I failed to get the first one).

V

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeh right, i actually missed a count lol time to go back to pre school :S

Your age adjusted IQ score is 162...now I wonder if they added or removed points for age?

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 30
Questions answered incorrectly: 0
Percentage correct answers: 100 %

That certainly wasn't one of the best online ones I've taken. It might even have been posted in an older thread.

hypatia said:
Your age adjusted IQ score is 162...now I wonder if they added or removed points for age?

They probably added since I got 141 and all the questions correct.

I think I got them all correct too.

you 2 are formally geniuses then.

I count 18 triangles on that picture, including the outer one.

Werg22 said:
I count 18 triangles on that picture, including the outer one.
I'm counting 16. but I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet.

I didn't take the test, but I took a look at the triangle. I count
1 outside boundary.
3 triangles each made of one side of the boundary and the center point.
6 triangles each made of a half of one side of the boundary and the center point.
6 triangles each made of a side of the boundary and a half of another side of the boundary.
For a total of 16 triangles.

hypatia said:

i thought you can only be scored up to 160 :S

Same score as kurdt - can't imagine I got anything wrong...except my email address.

Oops, I must have counted a pair of triangles twice. There are indeed 16 triangles.

What is the 15min Speed IQ Test?

The 15min Speed IQ Test is a standardized intelligence test that measures a person's cognitive abilities, such as problem-solving, critical thinking, and spatial reasoning. It is designed to be completed in 15 minutes and is composed of a series of questions that assess different aspects of intelligence.

How accurate is the 15min Speed IQ Test?

The accuracy of the 15min Speed IQ Test depends on several factors, including the test-taker's level of focus and concentration, as well as the validity and reliability of the test itself. Generally, the test has been found to be a reliable measure of intelligence, but it should not be considered the sole determinant of a person's intelligence.

Who can take the 15min Speed IQ Test?

The 15min Speed IQ Test is designed for individuals aged 16 and above. It can be taken by anyone who is interested in assessing their cognitive abilities, regardless of their educational background or profession.

How is the 15min Speed IQ Test scored?

The 15min Speed IQ Test is scored based on the number of correct answers a person gets within the 15-minute time frame. The score is then compared to a standardized scoring system to determine the person's IQ level.

Can the 15min Speed IQ Test be used for professional or clinical purposes?

No, the 15min Speed IQ Test is not intended for professional or clinical use. It is designed for personal assessment and entertainment purposes only. For professional or clinical purposes, a more comprehensive and validated intelligence test should be used.