What Is the Answer to the Question in the Picture?

• Thread starter r-soy
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses how to understand and solve a specific problem or issue. More context is helpful in finding a solution, and it is important to break down the problem and use logical reasoning. Providing an example and referring to reliable sources can also aid in solving the question.
r-soy
Hi

Help me in this question

Question in the picture ,,,

See

1111.JPG

Physics news on Phys.org
What help do you need? You can see that, since there are 5 horizontal and 5 vertical lines between the origin and "10" that each line represents a change of 2 in x and y. To find f(-4), start at the origin and go left(because it is negative) 2 lines (2 times 2= 4). Now go straight up to the graph of the function. How many lines is that? Don't forget to multiply the number of lines by 2 to get the function value.

Thank you
you given me Answer Key

Related to What Is the Answer to the Question in the Picture?

1. What does the question mean?

The question is asking for assistance or guidance in understanding and solving a specific problem or issue.

2. Can you give me more context about the question?

More context can provide a better understanding of the problem and help in finding a solution. It is important to provide relevant information and details when asking for help.

3. How do I go about solving this question?

There are various methods and approaches to solving a question. It is important to first analyze the problem, break it down into smaller parts, and then use logical and scientific reasoning to find a solution.

4. Can you provide an example of how to solve this question?

Yes, providing an example can help in better understanding the question and the steps involved in solving it. It can also serve as a guide in finding a solution to a similar problem.

5. Is there any specific information or resources I should refer to for solving this question?

It depends on the nature of the question. It is always helpful to refer to reliable sources such as textbooks, research papers, or consult with experts in the field for additional information and guidance.