What is the Best Way to Prepare for a STEM Degree?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NekotoKoara
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 642 views
NekotoKoara
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Hello Everyone! My name is Tony. I am a fellow lover of science. I do not hold a degree in any STEM field but I have been considering going to grad school to pursue a degree in a STEM field (haven't decide which one yet, but I have always been partial to physics ;-) ). In order to prepare myself for this endeavor I have been trying to refresh and build upon my knowledge of physics, chemistry, and biology. Right now I am working on physics. I hope that this forum can help me work towards having a clear understanding of how things in our universe work. :-)
 
Physics news on Phys.org