What is the cutest baby animal you've ever seen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
44 replies · 5K views
Smurf said:
You should call it "K-Rad Doom Machine Mk 3"
What the hell? How'd you find out I was building a K-Rad Doom Machine? I didn't even start yet all I have is my class 10,000 clean room.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Swapping Baby Pictures

I couldn't resist, I had to go dig out some old photos to scan. These are my "babies" that I helped bottle raise.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7706/fawn0dy.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4307/fawn26dh.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9702/fawn37og.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9033/fawn46yy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAAWWWWWWW... :biggrin: I just LOVE them, MB!11
 
Last edited:
Moonbear, those pictures are so adorable I can't stand it. When did you take them?
 
Mk said:
What the hell? How'd you find out I was building a K-Rad Doom Machine? I didn't even start yet all I have is my class 10,000 clean room.
You really shouldn't order your equipment off Ebay, you never know who you're really buying from. :rolleyes:
 
Math Is Hard said:
Moonbear, those pictures are so adorable I can't stand it. When did you take them?

They're from quite a few years ago (maybe 7 years ago). From the size they were in those photos, that would have probably been early summer (I don't have any date on the photos). We got them when they were even tinier (they got picked up by Fish, Game & Wildlife in the Spring when farmers found them while planting crops). There was no shortage of offers to help feed them when they came in, though we opted to only have a few of us do it so we wouldn't continuously stress them by having new people show up all the time (plus we couldn't have anyone around them who might also work at the dairy - for disease control purposes).
 
Lisa! said:
Good but Spot! is more beautiful. :wink:
Spot! it IS!11 :smile: :smile:
 
Tsu said:
Spot! it IS!11 :smile: :smile:
I think you'd better to call her Spot now because it's not good to yell at a child. But when she gets older you find enough reason to yell at her especially because your fawn is a she! :wink: So you can call her Spot!!
 
Lisa! said:
I think you'd better to call her Spot now because it's not good to yell at a child. But when she gets older you find enough reason to yell at her especially because your fawn is a she! :wink: So you can call her Spot!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: oh god... :smile: :smile:

You are so cute, Lisa!

I will call her whatever you want, you little cutie pie, you. :wink: :biggrin:
 
It's ok yomamma. Evo will look like a fool when the fawn's spots disappear.
 
brewnog said:
It's ok yomamma. Evo will look like a fool when the fawn's spots disappear.
Why me? All I did was offer to trade a few cats. :confused:
 
yomamma said:
this message was too short.[/color]

OK, Sweetie. How 'bout Spot! yomamma Seeking?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

And when she looses her 'spots' she'll STILL be 'Spot! - just one BIG one instead of numerous little ones... :biggrin: :wink:
 
Evo said:
Why me? All I did was offer to trade a few cats. :confused:

Brewnog's confused because we're twins. :biggrin:
 
Tsu said:
:smile: :smile: :smile: oh god... :smile: :smile:

You are so cute, Lisa!

I will call her whatever you want, you little cutie pie, you. :wink: :biggrin:
Thanks :blushing: but I'm nothing in compare with your cute fawn. :wink: