1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is the difference between Grid and Sub-station?

1. Feb 12, 2012 #1
    what is the difference between Grid and Sub-station?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2012 #2

PhanthomJay

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Is this a homework question or a general question? Homework questions first require your effort before assistance can be provided. If this is not a homework question, you should post in the electrical engineering section.

4. Feb 13, 2012 #3
    I posted the same question there. They gave me this link. What is going here in this forum???? I am new to this forum but are not getting answers instead getting something else..............

5. Feb 13, 2012 #4

PhanthomJay

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Is this a homework question or a general question? It has been assumed that it is a homework question, in which case it belongs in this forum but with your attempt at an answer first shown before assistance can be provided, per forum rules. in either case, you might want to do a web search on 'electric grid'.

6. Feb 14, 2012 #5
    When You guys know the answer you reply instantly and when you don't know the answer you do like this....:-)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook