What Is the Initial Velocity of a Particle Accelerating for 0.350s?

  • Thread starter Thread starter swatmedic05
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Velocity
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
swatmedic05
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
A particle has an acceleration of 6.09m/s for 0.350s . At the end of this time the particle's velocity is 9.41

How do I find the inital velocity
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force

So would the answer be zero?
 
swatmedic05 said:
Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force

Sorry I asked for wrong thing, I was referring to motion equations. I have corrected my post.

So would the answer be zero?
But, you are wrong.
 
Last edited: