danni Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Dec 15, 2011 #1 Homework Statement A ball is thrown straight up. At the top of its path its instantaneous speed is a) 5m/s b) 20m/s c) 50m/s d) 10m/sHomework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
Homework Statement A ball is thrown straight up. At the top of its path its instantaneous speed is a) 5m/s b) 20m/s c) 50m/s d) 10m/sHomework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
danni Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Dec 15, 2011 #3 Instantaneous speed, I guess. I don't really know how to go about this question. I would think that It would give you Initial Velocity, time, or distance measurments, and then tell you to find something, but this question didn't.
Instantaneous speed, I guess. I don't really know how to go about this question. I would think that It would give you Initial Velocity, time, or distance measurments, and then tell you to find something, but this question didn't.