What is the most trouble you have ever got into?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hbk4894
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 2K views
hbk4894
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
for me - getting a dentention for not doing homework , getting sent to the head teacher for talking to much and getting reported to a teacher for leaving the school at lunch time to go to the shop.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
This reminds me of something sort of similar in my youth, many, many years ago. It did not end well. Skip to around 1:30.

Caution: Language. NSFW.
 
Last edited:
I never got in trouble, well once a classmate asked if he could have a kleenex ( I kept a box of them at my desk due to severe allergies) and when I turned around to hand it to him the teacher told me to turn back around. I still remember that to this day. :devil: I'm surprised that this occurrence didn't lead me to a life of crime, I was shattered.
 
Arrested at 17 for trespassing onto a golf course at night and taking a golf cart out for a spin. Well, technically I don't think i was arrested, just escorted back home by an off duty cop. The sucky part is that I never wanted to do this in the first place. Me and my buddies were supposed to go paintballing somewhere, but they decided otherwise and I gave into peer pressure.
 
Hmm. Only a fine for fare evasion in my reckless youth. Also almost got caught for property vandalism, but my legs were much younger in that time. Can't run like that anymore. :P
 
Since I use my real name, I think that I will pass on making the many relevant posts that I could make. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg and Greg Bernhardt
Drakkith said:
Arrested at 17 for trespassing onto a golf course at night and taking a golf cart out for a spin. Well, technically I don't think i was arrested,
Right. If you had been arrested they would have taken you to the station and booked you, which involves taking your fingerprints, with a court appearance some time after. Don't ask me how I know this...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gracy and Drakkith
About 13 years old...throwing paper out of a school bus window. Got the strap. Or...Maybe it was when 16 back in Alsace and a policeman pulled me over for not using my hands riding my 10 speed bicycle...waved his finger back and forth while giving me a lecture on safety.

I've actually been quite the clean fellow for decades despite being in a Rock band, a hippy, in the military...lived in several countries.
 
Around 21, some cops saw me peeing on some bushes inside a house adjoining the sidewalk. I quickly walked into a busy boulevard nearby and got lost in the crowd. And if you want more on how tough I am, I have been seriously hooked on: store-bough Chai with almond milk and on fresh-squeezed orange juice, both of which I had daily for almost three months each ( at different, separate , points in my life )
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: lisab
Mark44 said:
Right. If you had been arrested they would have taken you to the station and booked you, which involves taking your fingerprints, with a court appearance some time after. Don't ask me how I know this...
It still counts as being arrested. Don't ask me how I know this either... :rolleyes:
 
About to have my license suspended because I gave a cop my temporary insurance card instead of my actual proof of insurance. Now I have to drive an hour away and pay to motion up my case so I can talk to a judge. I was doing 65 in a 45.
 
I would have to wright a book, and i can not mention some as there are no time limitations needless to say i am a perfect citizen these days.
 
When I was in 7th grade, my friend and I were playing around in the classroom before our first lecture (no teacher was around, which is usually all that's required to get into trouble). I was near the door hinge inside the room and my friend pushed the door on me for a sort of fun power struggle from the outside. The door had a glass section in between which wasn't properly placed, and it shattered when I got pressed against it. Both of us were pretty lucky - no glass shards stuck in our hands or anything - but we both got it good from our school teachers, even though it wasn't really my fault. I don't remember what exactly happened, but somehow over the next week the entire blame got shifted onto me. I guess it was because my friend was good at wriggling out of problems using diplomacy and sweet talk, whereas I was the naive and gullible one. I was asked to pay for the glass and my mom was called to school, and our section coordinator wanted to issue a discipline slip to me for that incident (my friend was completely off the hook). I'd told my mom everything and she didn't give in at school, even though the coordinator said (warned, really) that the matter will escalate if my mom refuses to accept the slip.

I gave a cold shoulder to my friend the next couple of days (I'm a pro at making people feel guilty :-p) and his conscience finally gave in. I told him to tell the entire truth to the coordinator in front of me and he did. The coordinator's expression after realizing that she was trying to penalize the wrong person was priceless! The whole thing sort of went under the rug after that, and ironically, I became her favorite student after that.