What Is the Size of a Photon?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter van gogh
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
van gogh
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
what is the size of a photan
 
Physics news on Phys.org
star.torturer said:
speling is also usefull

I hope this was intended as a joke :rolleyes: .

Claude.
 
I am sorry about speling (poton) and thanks for your answers
 
and i have one more question. how much time will it take for a poton to travel it's wavelength
 
Claude Bile said:
I hope this was intended as a joke :rolleyes: .
:smile: For sure! That was either really good, or really pitiful.
 
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha ok