Mk Messages 2,040 Reaction score 4 Thread starter Oct 2, 2004 #1 What do they call it when the electromagnetic, weak and strong forces are united?
Mk Messages 2,040 Reaction score 4 Oct 2, 2004 #2 Something like the GUT force. And when they are all united its the superstring force?
selfAdjoint Staff Emeritus Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 6,845 Reaction score 11 Oct 2, 2004 #3 I dunno. TOEBG (theory of everything but gravity)?
Mk Messages 2,040 Reaction score 4 Oct 2, 2004 #4 I read, when the heat and pressure is increased enough the EM and weak forces unite, then the EW and Strong forces unite creating the GUT force. I think, but then they can't get gravity to fit in.
I read, when the heat and pressure is increased enough the EM and weak forces unite, then the EW and Strong forces unite creating the GUT force. I think, but then they can't get gravity to fit in.