Yohanes Nuwara Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 5, 2015 #1 What is the entropy of weak and strong force? Can we determine their entropy? If so, I would like to know the formula of determining this. Thanks
What is the entropy of weak and strong force? Can we determine their entropy? If so, I would like to know the formula of determining this. Thanks
Yohanes Nuwara Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Jun 5, 2015 #2 What I mean is entropy in weak and strong force field, thanks.
Demystifier Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 14,926 Reaction score 7,634 Jun 5, 2015 #3 Force does not have an entropy. A field configuration can have an entropy, but that depends on the configuration. Probably you need to rephrase your question.
Force does not have an entropy. A field configuration can have an entropy, but that depends on the configuration. Probably you need to rephrase your question.
Yohanes Nuwara Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Jun 5, 2015 #5 Do Weak Force and Strong Force have this configuration? I kindly would like to see a clear explanation of this :)
Do Weak Force and Strong Force have this configuration? I kindly would like to see a clear explanation of this :)