What is the worst chronic disease/illness that you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
69 replies · 13K views
gravenewworld
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
27
Keep in mind the word chronic.



Me: Probably a mild case of dander every once in a while. Cold sores too.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Migraine headaches, but I don't get them as often as I used to. They're horrible.
 
dlgoff said:
Is being addicted to Physics Forums count?

That's a bad one. There are probably 12-step programs, but you have to WANT to change.
 
What's really bad is the withdrawal when there's no chat.:cry:
 
gravenewworld said:
Keep in mind the word chronic.



Me: Probably a mild case of dander every once in a while. Cold sores too.


Some things get my dander up but i would not say it is chronic, i mean not enough to punch some one out.
 
chronic ear and sinus pain, and what appears to be either pernicious anemia or maybe a methylation problem.
 
Mmm, the only thing that really happens often and is negative would be depression...
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Aging.

Oh, crud! I have that one too! Though, I don't think it's as far progressed for me yet as it is for you. :biggrin:
 
I'm afraid I'm chronically sexy and modest. Unfortunately its not contagious.
 
Lately every time I get a cold (which is more frequently, probably 3-4 times a year), it goes away quickly, but I cough for a long time afterwards. It's a dry cough though and lasts for about a month after my cold. I've found taking Nyquil seems to help though.
 
COPD and osteoarthritis for me. It's annoying.
 
Last edited:
gravenewworld said:
Keep in mind the word chronic.



Me: Probably a mild case of dander every once in a while. Cold sores too.
You don't want to know...
 
Evo you've got a lot more than just allergies. Like CCD (Chronic Clumsiness Disorder).
 
binzing said:
Evo you've got a lot more than just allergies. Like CCD (Chronic Clumsiness Disorder).

:smile:
 
Cyrus said:
Lately every time I get a cold (which is more frequently, probably 3-4 times a year), it goes away quickly, but I cough for a long time afterwards. It's a dry cough though and lasts for about a month after my cold. I've found taking Nyquil seems to help though.

There's these pills you can get that work great. I took them once so that when I go out I don't cough and stuff. I don't recommend drinking with it. Bad things actually happen. :eek:
 
Janus said:
Polycystic kidney disease
That's terrible Janus.
 
JasonRox said:
There's these pills you can get that work great. I took them once so that when I go out I don't cough and stuff. I don't recommend drinking with it. Bad things actually happen. :eek:
Sounds like codeine.
 
Evo said:
Sounds like codeine.

I have no idea. They were these allergy pills.

It wasn't bad bad. I just had ED for like 3-4 days.
 
JasonRox said:
I have no idea. They were these allergy pills.

It wasn't bad bad. I just had ED for like 3-4 days.

sinus medication? pseudoephedrine is what they give people for priapism, you know. shouldn't last more than a few hours, tho.
 
binzing said:
ED not priapism...

how do you suppose that works?