What jobs are available for Astrophysics majors?

  • Topic: Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter rschleicher15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Astrophysics Jobs
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
rschleicher15
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I was wondering what the job market would be for Astrophysics majors, I found some stuff already but all just saying research, nothing really too specific.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
rschleicher15 said:
I was wondering what the job market would be for Astrophysics majors, I found some stuff already but all just saying research, nothing really too specific.

I can't you help very much with undergraduate, but I've never had a particular problem getting work after getting my Ph.D. Other people have and this is one of those things in which everyone seems to have a different story.

In my situation, I've found work mostly in computer programming.