What moment would you like to relive before you die?

DaveC426913
Gold Member
Question about the question:

Is the question about reliving this moment for the sake of reliving it? Or about reliving this moment for the sake of possibly changing it?

Presumably the former.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Question about the question:

Is the question about reliving this moment for the sake of reliving it? Or about reliving this moment for the sake of possibly changing it?

Presumably the former.
I stole the question from Piers Morgan. But this is GD, so it means whatever you think it means. :biggrin:

My interpretation was that he meant relive, not redo.

Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Spring 1980, I would turn left.

Do you recall that ? How can you be aware of the moment in which you became aware of your self identity?
I haven't a clue as to when I "first" became self-aware. I have memories dating back to age 0. They're as real and surprising as the expression on my Mom's face when I describe the room in which my diaper was changed!

Life just is. I am perplexed when friends tell me they can't recall anything earlier than third grade. My son can't recall his years in Korea, yet he was the same age I was when I was in Italy, and I remember pretty dang well everything.

Perhaps it's time for another thread...

drizzle
Gold Member
None, i was born old and world weary.

:rofl:

The time my best friend and I rode our bicycles to the town square to buy ice cream. This was during a semester abroad in Germany.