What Number Corresponds to Eyeliner in This Brainteaser?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter The riddler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Numbers
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
The riddler
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hello all, i found a menser teaser in the daily express, this is the first Menser teaser where i can not find any connection between anything.


The order of the number for various cosmetics are as shown. What number is EYELINER?

MASCARA-1100
CONCEALER-250
LIPSTICK-152
LIPGLOSS-101
EYELINER-?

I don't know the answer to this brainteaser and i could not find it on the internet, if anyone has any ideas about how the hell this brainteaser works please post them.

Thanks for any replies :wink:
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Roman numerals?

M+C = 1100
C+C+L = 250
L+I+I+C = 152
L+I+L = 101
L+I = 51
 
OOOOOOOOH, sadly I've never done Roman numerals, well done and thanks for helping.
 
Hey, i have no idea about brainteaser works. So, try to find out and solve confusion.
Thanks