What Pop Culture Trivia Was Discussed in PF Quiz #1?
- Thread starter Kurdt
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
44 replies · 9K views
Physics news on Phys.org
RetardedBastard
- 113
- 0
Thanks for all the effort into writing those questions Zappster! Are you going to do this again this Sunday too?
- 20,002
- 11,121
RetardedBastard said:Thanks for all the effort into writing those questions Zappster! Are you going to do this again this Sunday too?
I think it may be bi-weekly
- 32,819
- 4,724
RetardedBastard said:Thanks for all the effort into writing those questions Zappster! Are you going to do this again this Sunday too?
There won't be one this Sunday, or at least, I am not preparing for it.
As for it being biweekly, while that is still possible, it won't be for next week since I'm going out of town to attend a conference and won't be participating in the Sunday chats. So unless someone else want to run the contest...
Zz.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Oh yes, a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR Zz!
Zz, that was so much fun!
Perhaps Gokul would like to do a quiz? The person giving the quiz can be a member, we just need moderators present.
I think a half hour time limit for a quiz so that everyone has a chance of being present for the whole thing. We forgot about people timing out.
Zz, that was so much fun!
Perhaps Gokul would like to do a quiz? The person giving the quiz can be a member, we just need moderators present.
I think a half hour time limit for a quiz so that everyone has a chance of being present for the whole thing. We forgot about people timing out.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
I will be up for it sometime after the next few weeks. Right now, I'm a little tied up with stuff.Evo said:Oh yes, a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR Zz!
Zz, that was so much fun!
Perhaps Gokul would like to do a quiz? The person giving the quiz can be a member, we just need moderators present.
I think a half hour time limit for a quiz so that everyone has a chance of being present for the whole thing. We forgot about people timing out.
Last edited:
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
I have a 10 question astronomy quiz I could do, if anyone is interested.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,859
- 6
Evo said:I have a 10 question astronomy quiz I could do, if anyone is interested.
As long as I win. I once got a planet question wrong in a pub quiz. I said Uranus was the last planet
. Thats what you get from a Uk Masters honours degree I have loads of pub quiz materials I could use as well for a quiz.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
<private to Kurdt, I'll send you the answers>Kurdt said:As long as I win. I once got a planet question wrong in a pub quiz. I said Uranus was the last planet. Thats what you get from a Uk Masters honours degree
.
I have loads of pub quiz materials I could use as well for a quiz.
If anyone wants to play tomorrow, we can go into the quiz room.
marlon
- 3,779
- 11
i will be there, to be second best
marlon
marlon
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Ok, let's make it 11Am CST incase Greg is late.
RetardedBastard
- 113
- 0
Evo said:Ok, let's make it 11Am CST incase Greg is late.
Crap! I totally forgot about today's chat! :(
Evo, did you guys do the astronomy trivia today?
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Yes, and it was easy!RetardedBastard said:Crap! I totally forgot about today's chat! :(
Evo, did you guys do the astronomy trivia today?
RetardedBastard
- 113
- 0
Evo said:Yes, and it was easy!
NOOOO! I just read the quiz questions in the "other thread," and I have to say, they looked like the kinds of questions that I would have been able to answer! You are supposed to save those types of quizes for when *I* am in the chat room, buddhamit! :)