What Products Contain Calcium Polysulfides in Europe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter belial
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
belial
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi
How can I find a product(detergent) that contains(in it's ingredients) calcium polysulfides?
(I don't know chemistry at all)

I don't know what exactly are those. I have read on the ingredient list on many products but on none wrotes exactly calcium polysulfides? maybe many of those that I've already read contain this, but I didn't knew.

I need to find the equivalent of some detergent products like:
Lime Sulfur; Pesticides(I don't know which); Lysol toilet bowl cleaner; Dandruff shampoos; etc.

I would have been easy if I would have lived in America because the list with this products can be found there. But I don't live in America and I need to find equivalents for this products. I'm in Europe.

Can anyone please please tell/help me?
Please!
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org