Are the reported secrets of the Great Pyramid of Giza real?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nooj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pyramid
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
43 replies · 34K views
Someone is reallly lost..
 
Physics news on Phys.org
loseyourname said:
I thought they traced the evolution of the Egyptian pyramids from Babylonian ziggurats.

A bit more complex than it; there are a lot of internal evolution traced inside Egypt itself. Just they do not show it to tourists.
 
Actually the pyramids were a slow, natural progression in tomb building. Ancient tombs in Egypt started out as pits dug in the sand, then covered with rocks. Then someone added a stone slab on top of the rocks, as time went by, this became larger and more elaborate, they were called mastabas. The tops were flat. They started having layers (like a wedding cake) and this lead to the "step pyramid", the first attempt at a true pyramid was a failure, it is the "bent pyramid", they finally worked the design out and ended up with the final pyramids.

Here are examples of the progression of Egyptian tombs.

http://www.westga.edu/~rtekippe/slides2201/mastaba-pyramid.jpg
 
Last edited:
Interesting evidence to ponder for a scientist

http://humanpyramids.blogspot.com/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thsi is the evidence? U got to be kiddin me, this is ridiculous!
 
The evidence is that people that have no brains, since they have muscles inside the head, have pyramidal heads.
 
Drbal also considered that the pyramidical shape might also be responsible for an accumulation of electromagnetic waves or cosmic rays, or of some unknown energy. Placing a used razor blade within a six inch high model of Cheops' Pyramid, oriented true north, Drbal found that the edges of the blade automatically recovered their sharpness after use; that he could shave with one Gillette Blue Blade as many as 200 times!

He believed that the environment inside the Pyramid somehow made the crystals in the blade return to their original form. Drbal was issued with Czech patent number 91304, after a very long fight, for the Cheops' Pyramid Razor Blade Sharpeners.

An Italian milk company has started putting their milk into pyramid shaped cartons. They have discovered that milk keeps indefinitely without refrigeration. A French company have even patented a pyramidical container for selling yoghurt!

In March, 1963, biologists of the University of Oklahoma confirmed that the skin cells of the Egyptian princess Mene were actually capable of living. Princess Mene has been 'dead' for several thousand years!

Some stuff to raise your eyebrows a little :))
 
Daminc said:
Some stuff to raise your eyebrows a little :))
The sharpening of razor blades is an urban legend.
The fact that someone gets a patent for a device does not mean that it works. The Patents Office of any nation limits itself to examine if someone else has registered the same patent.
Milk pasteurized at 85 degrees centigrade and put in an airtight package, like TetraPak will keep indefinitely without refrigeration no matter the shape of the container.
As for the Egyptian princess, do you have a reliable cite?
 
As for the Egyptian princess, do you have a reliable cite?
Hell no :))

I just remembered reading about the razor blade thing many moons ago and searched for it. The other stuff was with it.

I also remember reading about the explorer who climbed to the top of a pyramid (I'm not sure which one) and pulled out his bottle wine (wrapped in a cloth or paper I can't remember which) and sparks came flying out the top.

Is that another urban myth?
 
Daminc said:
Hell no :))

I just remembered reading about the razor blade thing many moons ago and searched for it. The other stuff was with it.

I also remember reading about the explorer who climbed to the top of a pyramid (I'm not sure which one) and pulled out his bottle wine (wrapped in a cloth or paper I can't remember which) and sparks came flying out the top.

Is that another urban myth?
Since it happened in the desert, I would call it a rural myth.
 
This blog is dedicated to a woman posing as a scientist. "Evo" at the physics forums https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 decided I was "full of nonsense" and took it on herself to delete my posts and ban me. This blog's purpose is to prove that I am right and she is a fool who belongs at home with the children. The Happeh Theory of The Pyramid inside of the Human Body says there is an actual Pyramid inside of the Human Body

:smile::smile::smile::smile:
 
This blog is dedicated to a woman posing as a scientist. "Evo" at the physics forums https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 decided I was "full of nonsense" and took it on herself to delete my posts and ban me. This blog's purpose is to prove that I am right and she is a fool who belongs at home with the children. The Happeh Theory of The Pyramid inside of the Human Body says there is an actual Pyramid inside of the Human Body
:smile: :smile: <wipes tears from her eyes from laughing> Thanks matthyaouw, I didn't even bother looking at his link. :smile: