What size of current will be drawn from the battery pack

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Kyleee
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
There's three lamps in a series circuit, which are rated 0.05A, 6v. What size of current will be drawn from the battery pack. Explain why this is.

You need to please reply quickly. I've got lots of homework to do still and it's 9.00pm nearly.

Sorry for being a bit impatient, but I really need to know fast.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Kyleee said:
lamps … are rated 0.05A, 6v.
Can you calculate the resistance of an individual lamp?
 
Kyleee said:
There's three lamps in a series circuit, which are rated 0.05A, 6v. What size of current will be drawn from the battery pack. Explain why this is.

You need to please reply quickly. I've got lots of homework to do still and it's 9.00pm nearly.

Sorry for being a bit impatient, but I really need to know fast.

You need to read the rules for posting homework. You are supposed to show what you CAN do and how far you've gotten. If you expect someone here to just spoon-feed you an answer, you're on the wrong forum.