What songs would you like played at your funeral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arctic Fox
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
52 replies · 9K views
I'm thinking I'd want a medley of songs.

Time Has Come Today (Joan Jett)
Highway to Hell (AC/DC)
The Devil's Been Busy (Traveling Wilburys)
See You On The Other Side (Ozzy Osbourne)

And just when everyone's all flipping out over that selection, finish it off with:
Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper) :-p
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
I'm thinking I'd want a medley of songs.

Time Has Come Today (Joan Jett)
Highway to Hell (AC/DC)
The Devil's Been Busy (Traveling Wilburys)
See You On The Other Side (Ozzy Osbourne)

And just when everyone's all flipping out over that selection, finish it off with:
Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper) :-p
nothing else? :wink:
 
Lisa! said:
nothing else? :wink:

Oh, right, I forgot one:
Get The Party Started (Pink)
"I'm comin' up, so you better get this party started!" :biggrin:
:smile:
 
what songs would you like played at your funeral?

I think I'll have styx involved...(not the band)
 
yomamma said:
I think I'll have styx involved...(not the band)
Oh, right, someone needs to include:
Don't Pay the Ferryman (Chris De Burgh)
"Don't pay the ferryman,
don't even fix a price,
don't pay the ferryman,
until he gets you to the other side."
 
yomamma said:
hmmm...
:cry: :cry: I'm getting crazy like yomamma! :mad: :confused:
 
Lisa! said:
:cry: :cry: I'm getting crazy like yomamma! :mad: :confused:
turn that frown upside down, platypus. I was sane once, but physics forums made ma crazy along with that damn singing dog :mad:
 
Now I understand what's going on! :approve: we have some schizophrenic guys around here who think they're klusener :rolleyes:(just like in "a beautiful mind movie") :wink:
 
klusener said:
hmmm...
yomamma said:
hmmm...
Arctic Fox said:
hmmm...

I had no idea so many people would want Gregorian Chants played at their funerals. :bugeye: :-p
 
Arctic Fox said:
Hey, who is 'franzbear'? What's the story on that?
The best thread ever, but he had some sort of metabolic disorder that made him just keep growing uncontrollably. He had to be put down. :rolleyes:
 
You voted for it to stay dead, Moonbear. What an ignominious end for a thread based around having someone kill it by posting in it. I guess if you just can't take the heat then you need someone to finish your battle for you...
 
Last edited:
BicycleTree said:
You voted for it to stay dead, Moonbear. What an ignominious end for a thread based around having someone kill it by posting in it. I guess if you just can't take the heat then you need someone to finish your battle for you...
nicely said :wink:
 
When They Ring Them Golden Bells, I'll Fly Away, something by George Jones or Hank Williams.
 
Where is my mind? - Pixies :smile:

nah, hmm it will have to be

Hollow Years - Dream Theater.
 
"I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor? :confused:


EDIT:
Hmm, perhaps I should choose "Wake me up before you go-go" by Wham! instead?
 
Last edited: