1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What to call a guy who designs and builds electronic circuits

  1. Apr 9, 2012 #1
    If I am a guy who develops CAD models, you call me CAD Engineer
    What to call a guy, when he designs and builds electronic circuits. I am looking for the word that is actually used in job search columns or newspapers, etc

    Just want to clear my (may be childish) doubt

  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 9, 2012 #2
  4. Apr 13, 2012 #3
    Thnx for the reply.
  5. Apr 14, 2012 #4
    electrical engineer
    hardware designer
    hardware engineer
    circuit designer
    analog designer
  6. Apr 18, 2012 #5
    "What to call a guy who designs and builds electronic circuits"

    I call them tom cats. ^_^
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook