What Type of Social Entity are You?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Type
In summary: Is that a question?No, the label points to a different spot for each type, but I still don't think it actually means anything. You just have to have a graphic of some sort. :rofl:In summary, the Quidnunc is an expert at being able to gather all the information that is necessary to answer any question. They are easy to get along with, but prefer to be alone. They are the quintessential friend.
http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl
Category VII - The False Attractor
Initially, people seem drawn to you, but the infatuation rarely lasts. Maybe it's your cologne...

my picture has no pointy thing!

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't like parties. bleh. Unsurprisingly, I got Lone Wolf ..

AKG said:
Category X - The Changeling
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .
hey me too!

Category X - The Changeling
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .

611 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5528 times.
11% of people had this result.

Yep, that's pretty much me.

Category V - The Lone Wolf
Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer a more solitary path.
Hmm...fascinating isn't it? You tell the quiz what you're like, and then the quiz somehow manages to figure out what you're like! WOW, how do they do it?!

http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/P/ProlixFootle/1090950049_alsocial11.gif

hypnagogue said:
So I guess Moonbear, Mk, and I are the three musketeers. (Initially I got "average joe," but that changed after I went back and more honestly answered the question about parties. I used to go to some in college, but honestly, I'm not a party person at all.)
:rofl: Draw your swords then! All these lone wolves circling here are making me nervous. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Draw your swords then! All these lone wolves circling here are making me nervous. :rofl:
Yes, we wolves are a vicious pack of shadow dwelling wraiths. Guard yourselves carefully, I'll be watching and waiting...:devil:

I'm the frustrated, can't get there because it's blocked from this computer social entity currently :cry: I'll have to try and log in from home later this evening.

Category VI - The Strange Attractor
Though you're not quite sure why, people are drawn to you like moths to a flame. You really are too cool for words.

369 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5582 times.
7% of people had this result.

Last edited:
Category XI - The Quidnunc
Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information. Now, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?

exactly me.