What Type of Social Entity are You?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
REGULAR Joe! I am not average. Sheesh. :tongue2: I got bored after the first question and just kinda picked whichever. I did like several of the quotes though (the last question).
:rofl: Regular Joe...that means you're not decaffeinated, right? :biggrin:

rachmaninoff
Lone Wolf? Whatever.

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
:rofl: Regular Joe...that means you're not decaffeinated, right? :biggrin:
Funny, I just tried to sleep but gave up after about 20 minutes. Now I'm thinking about making more coffee. :bugeye: Hmmm...

Mk
I mixed up the words "decaffeinated," and "circumcised" my whole life. You can see where it has gotten me.

Lisa!
Gold Member

iansmith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://images.quizilla.com/P/ProlixFootle/1090949642_ialsocial5.gif
The lone wolf - Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer a more solitary path.

1090950049alsocial119un.gif

Category XI - The Quidnunc
Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information. Now, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?

AKG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Category X - The Changeling
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .

600 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5478 times.
11% of people had this result.

(My picture points to the maroon dot in the center)

#5 The Lone Wolf

hypnagogue
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
So I guess Moonbear, Mk, and I are the three musketeers. (Initially I got "average joe," but that changed after I went back and more honestly answered the question about parties. I used to go to some in college, but honestly, I'm not a party person at all.)

___
http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl
Category VII - The False Attractor
Initially, people seem drawn to you, but the infatuation rarely lasts. Maybe it's your cologne...

my picture has no pointy thing!

I don't like parties. bleh. Unsurprisingly, I got Lone Wolf ..

AKG said:
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .
hey me too!

Pyrrhus
Homework Helper

611 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5528 times.
11% of people had this result.
Yep, that's pretty much me.

Category V - The Lone Wolf
Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer a more solitary path.
Hmm...fascinating isn't it? You tell the quiz what you're like, and then the quiz somehow manages to figure out what you're like! WOW, how do they do it?! :surprised

Curious3141
Homework Helper
http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/P/ProlixFootle/1090950049_alsocial11.gif

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
hypnagogue said:
So I guess Moonbear, Mk, and I are the three musketeers. (Initially I got "average joe," but that changed after I went back and more honestly answered the question about parties. I used to go to some in college, but honestly, I'm not a party person at all.)
:rofl: Draw your swords then! All these lone wolves circling here are making me nervous. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Draw your swords then! All these lone wolves circling here are making me nervous. :rofl:
Yes, we wolves are a vicious pack of shadow dwelling wraiths. Guard yourselves carefully, I'll be watching and waiting...:devil:

I'm the frustrated, can't get there because it's blocked from this computer social entity currently :cry: I'll have to try and log in from home later this evening.

Category VI - The Strange Attractor
Though you're not quite sure why, people are drawn to you like moths to a flame. You really are too cool for words.

369 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5582 times.
7% of people had this result.

Last edited:
Category XI - The Quidnunc
Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information. Now, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?

exactly me.