What Type of Social Entity are You?
- Thread starter Evo
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Type
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
45 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
zanazzi78
- 115
- 1
Category XI - The Quidnunc
Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information. Now, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 2,561
- 4
Category X - The Changeling
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .
600 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5478 times.
11% of people had this result.
(My picture points to the maroon dot in the center)
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .
600 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5478 times.
11% of people had this result.
(My picture points to the maroon dot in the center)
AngelShare
- 208
- 0
#5 The Lone Wolf
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,287
- 3
So I guess Moonbear, Mk, and I are the three musketeers. (Initially I got "average joe," but that changed after I went back and more honestly answered the question about parties. I used to go to some in college, but honestly, I'm not a party person at all.)
___
- 61
- 0
http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl
Category VII - The False Attractor
Initially, people seem drawn to you, but the infatuation rarely lasts. Maybe it's your cologne...
my picture has no pointy thing!
Category VII - The False Attractor
Initially, people seem drawn to you, but the infatuation rarely lasts. Maybe it's your cologne...
my picture has no pointy thing!
fasterthanjoao
- 730
- 1
I don't like parties. bleh. Unsurprisingly, I got Lone Wolf ..
Aneleh
- 18
- 0
hey me too!AKG said:Category X - The Changeling
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .
Homework Helper
- 2,181
- 0
Category X - The Changeling
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .
611 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5528 times.
11% of people had this result.
Yep, that's pretty much me.
Dawguard
- 109
- 3
Category V - The Lone Wolf
Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer a more solitary path.
Hmm...fascinating isn't it? You tell the quiz what you're like, and then the quiz somehow manages to figure out what you're like! WOW, how do they do it?!
Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer a more solitary path.
Hmm...fascinating isn't it? You tell the quiz what you're like, and then the quiz somehow manages to figure out what you're like! WOW, how do they do it?!
Homework Helper
- 2,864
- 89
http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/P/ProlixFootle/1090950049_alsocial11.gif
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
hypnagogue said:So I guess Moonbear, Mk, and I are the three musketeers. (Initially I got "average joe," but that changed after I went back and more honestly answered the question about parties. I used to go to some in college, but honestly, I'm not a party person at all.)
Dawguard
- 109
- 3
Yes, we wolves are a vicious pack of shadow dwelling wraiths. Guard yourselves carefully, I'll be watching and waiting...Moonbear said:Draw your swords then! All these lone wolves circling here are making me nervous.
![]()

Francis M
- 120
- 1
I'm the frustrated, can't get there because it's blocked from this computer social entity currently
I'll have to try and log in from home later this evening.
I'll have to try and log in from home later this evening.
Faery Cat
- 1
- 0
Category VI - The Strange Attractor
Though you're not quite sure why, people are drawn to you like moths to a flame. You really are too cool for words.
369 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5582 times.
7% of people had this result.
Though you're not quite sure why, people are drawn to you like moths to a flame. You really are too cool for words.
369 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5582 times.
7% of people had this result.
Last edited:
Haxx0rm4ster
- 37
- 0
Category XI - The Quidnunc
Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information. Now, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?
exactly me.
Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information. Now, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?
exactly me.
Similar threads
- davLev
- · Replies 18 ·
- Nuclear Engineering
- Replies
- 18
- sevensages
- · Replies 4 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 4
- timeuser84
- · Replies 5 ·
- Chemistry
- Replies
- 5
- Micheal_Leo
- · Replies 3 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 3
- bigmike94
- · Replies 4 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 4
- sevensages
- · Replies 6 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 6
- squareroot
- · Replies 25 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 25
- sodoyle
- · Replies 3 ·
- Electrical Engineering
- Replies
- 3
- JoshKe
- · Replies 2 ·
- Mechanics
- Replies
- 2
- Saracen Rue
- · Replies 7 ·
- Set Theory, Logic, Probability, Statistics
- Replies
- 7