What would happen if we could use 100% of our brain?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boogeyman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Brain
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 8K views
Boogeyman
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
what would happen? i read that we only use 10%, so I figured we could do some crazy sh!t if we could use everything.

actually, why can't we use our brain fully in the first place?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Boogeyman said:
what would happen? i read that we only use 10%, so I figured we could do some crazy sh!t if we could use everything.

actually, why can't we use our brain fully in the first place?

http://www.infoplease.com/askeds/brain-usage-myth.html

I also had this question many years ago, but now I don't want to do any "crazy sh!t" :smile:
 
Grammar

Boogeyman said:
what would happen? i read that we only use 10%, so I figured we could do some crazy sh!t if we could use everything.

actually, why can't we use our brain fully in the first place?

Why do you use the singular form of brain? It's not like all PF members share one big brain. lol
 
The 10% myth is just that, a myth. Search through the med sciences forum for some old threads there that have addressed it thoroughly before. I'm closing this one since there's really nothing more to discuss and it's already turning into silly banter.