Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk | Great Car Accessories

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Car
In summary, the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk is a great way to use your laptop while driving. It is also a great way to lose weight while driving.
BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I want one of these for my car - a Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk:

41m23Y36VAL._SS400_.jpg

51bz725qMGL._SS400_.jpg

51cesZPh3OL._SS400_.jpg

51KhI%2Bb7qYL.jpg

Wait, scratch that last image. It's too frightening.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yet another use for the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk.

41ZPxoS27jL.jpg

I guess the best use for a Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk is to use it for my laptop:

310fM3sQOuL.jpg

41NDfe0IG0L.jpg

Wow, that's pretty hot!

Here's a quote from a customer review on Amazon:

Wow is this thing great! I use it as a "mini-bar" when the friends and I go out to the bars. I can quickly fix multiple shots of tequila for myself and the friends as we drive from one bar to the next. We also discovered that if you place a pillow on top of it and turn on the cruise control you can catch quick naps on the interstate. If you swerve to the left or right the rumble strips on the road wake you up in plenty of time before you get into trouble. I can now take longer trips without being tired!

Also, i am now dating a midget and she fits nicely on the steering wheel desk which allows us to experiment sexually while driving. This thing is like WD-40 or duct tape, it is a million and one uses!

:smile:

Edit: Some of the reviews on Amazon are absolutely hilarious! Here's another one I thought was funny:

Baby Changing Table

I read some 4 and 5 star reviews by those who used this device successfully to change a baby while driving. On that basis, I bought one. I put my baby on it and drove for over an hour. It did not change. Same baby. I am glad it worked for some people but I will be returning mine. (The steering wheel desk.)

Another!

My 16 year old daughter just got her license a few weeks ago. Since then, she's been going out for drives a lot after school. Unfortunately, all the time spent in the car for her has meant less time for homework. Her grades have noticeably slipped, but instead of taking away her car privileges, I bought this steering wheel desk. It's perfect for young drivers with heavy academic loads! Now she can work on her homework and still be out driving, improving her road skills and staying on top of her grades. I couldn't be prouder and would encourage all parents with new drivers to set their kids up with this super-portable work station!

Last edited:
Gee... because suicide isn't complex enough for some. :rolleyes:

This is.. wow... right up there with sleeping masks for drivers, and IV drips of Everclear to start the engine.

nismaratwork said:
Gee... because suicide isn't complex enough for some. :rolleyes:

Actually, if you install a webcam on your dashboard and open up a webcam window on your laptop, it's not as dangerous as you might think. Just watch your fingers if the airbags deploy. The airbag has a tendency to close your laptop rather rapidly.

BobG said:
Actually, if you install a webcam on your dashboard and open up a webcam window on your laptop, it's not as dangerous as you might think. Just watch your fingers if the airbags deploy. The airbag has a tendency to close your laptop rather rapidly.

Wow... that gave me such a visual... :bugeye:

The Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk goes great with this product:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WCW4FK/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Lose weight while you drive!

Last edited by a moderator:
BobG said:
The Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk goes great with this product:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WCW4FK/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Lose weight while you drive!

:smile:

Yeah, and a free year of EMT training... and a waiver.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk | Great Car Accessories

1. What is the purpose of the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk?

The Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk is designed to provide a convenient and secure platform for using a laptop or other devices while in a car. It allows drivers and passengers to comfortably work, eat, or use their devices while on the road.

2. Is the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk easy to install?

Yes, the desk is very easy to install. It simply hooks onto the steering wheel and can be adjusted to fit different steering wheel sizes. No tools are required for installation.

3. Can the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk be used with any type of laptop?

The desk can be used with most laptops, as well as tablets and other devices. However, it is recommended to check the dimensions of your laptop to ensure it will fit securely on the desk.

4. Is the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk safe to use while driving?

No, it is not safe to use the desk while driving. It is only intended for use when the car is parked or stopped. Using the desk while driving can be a distraction and increase the risk of accidents.

5. Can the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk be used with any type of vehicle?

Yes, the desk can be used with most vehicles, including cars, trucks, and SUVs. However, it is important to make sure that the desk does not interfere with the driver's ability to control the vehicle.