Wheelmate steering wheel desk for cars
- Thread starter BobG
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Car
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Dembadon
Gold Member
- 660
- 88
Here's a quote from a customer review on Amazon:

Edit: Some of the reviews on Amazon are absolutely hilarious! Here's another one I thought was funny:
Another!
Wow is this thing great! I use it as a "mini-bar" when the friends and I go out to the bars. I can quickly fix multiple shots of tequila for myself and the friends as we drive from one bar to the next. We also discovered that if you place a pillow on top of it and turn on the cruise control you can catch quick naps on the interstate. If you swerve to the left or right the rumble strips on the road wake you up in plenty of time before you get into trouble. I can now take longer trips without being tired!
Also, i am now dating a midget and she fits nicely on the steering wheel desk which allows us to experiment sexually while driving. This thing is like WD-40 or duct tape, it is a million and one uses!
Edit: Some of the reviews on Amazon are absolutely hilarious! Here's another one I thought was funny:
Baby Changing Table
I read some 4 and 5 star reviews by those who used this device successfully to change a baby while driving. On that basis, I bought one. I put my baby on it and drove for over an hour. It did not change. Same baby. I am glad it worked for some people but I will be returning mine. (The steering wheel desk.)
Another!
My 16 year old daughter just got her license a few weeks ago. Since then, she's been going out for drives a lot after school. Unfortunately, all the time spent in the car for her has meant less time for homework. Her grades have noticeably slipped, but instead of taking away her car privileges, I bought this steering wheel desk. It's perfect for young drivers with heavy academic loads! Now she can work on her homework and still be out driving, improving her road skills and staying on top of her grades. I couldn't be prouder and would encourage all parents with new drivers to set their kids up with this super-portable work station!
Last edited:
nismaratwork
- 359
- 0
Gee... because suicide isn't complex enough for some. 
This is.. wow... right up there with sleeping masks for drivers, and IV drips of Everclear to start the engine.
This is.. wow... right up there with sleeping masks for drivers, and IV drips of Everclear to start the engine.
Science Advisor
- 365
- 88
nismaratwork said:Gee... because suicide isn't complex enough for some.![]()
Actually, if you install a webcam on your dashboard and open up a webcam window on your laptop, it's not as dangerous as you might think. Just watch your fingers if the airbags deploy. The airbag has a tendency to close your laptop rather rapidly.
nismaratwork
- 359
- 0
BobG said:Actually, if you install a webcam on your dashboard and open up a webcam window on your laptop, it's not as dangerous as you might think. Just watch your fingers if the airbags deploy. The airbag has a tendency to close your laptop rather rapidly.
Wow... that gave me such a visual...

nismaratwork
- 359
- 0
BobG said:The Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk goes great with this product:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WCW4FK/?tag=pfamazon01-20
Lose weight while you drive!
Yeah, and a free year of EMT training... and a waiver.
Last edited by a moderator:
Similar threads
- Guitz
- · Replies 21 ·
- Mechanics
- Replies
- 21
- Atem
- · Replies 11 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 11
- bahtiyar
- · Replies 11 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 11
- xxphysics
- · Replies 14 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 14
- Oje Navarroza
- · Replies 3 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 3
- Reddy
- · Replies 1 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 1
High School
Why Does the Steering Wheel Self-Correct?
- umair20
- · Replies 3 ·
- Mechanics
- Replies
- 3
- jake2
- · Replies 2 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 2
- randomjunebug
- · Replies 2 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 2
- bionut
- · Replies 1 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 1