Physics is Phun
- 100
- 0
does it switch between an insult and a compliment to being told you look older or younger?
I am an 18 year old guy. I would be complimented if you said i looked 22 but insulted if you said i looked 16.
But when does it switch, when I'm 22 will i be complimented or insulted to be called 20?
is there a difference if your a guy or girl?
I am an 18 year old guy. I would be complimented if you said i looked 22 but insulted if you said i looked 16.
But when does it switch, when I'm 22 will i be complimented or insulted to be called 20?
is there a difference if your a guy or girl?
Actually, having to keep the house in perfect condition for selling it has turned me into a bit of an obsessive-compulsive neat freak. Entropy always wins out though, and the house resorts to disorder. Actually, the biggest hindrance to cooking for me is deciding what to cook. If someone told me what they wanted for dinner and provided all the ingredients to take the decision-making out of that process, I can cook it all without a problem. 