When does looking older or younger become an insult instead of a compliment?
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
74 replies · 9K views
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
Evo said:I thought you liked fossils.![]()
Wait, aren't I older than Arildno?![]()
Are yes but you are lady fossil, if i could collect you, you would have pride of place
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
:!) Awww, thank you.wolram said:Are yes but you are lady fossil, if i could collect you, you would have pride of place![]()
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
arildno said:Yes, that would suit you better.![]()
Mr nice guy
Smurf
- 497
- 3
Just because you're already going to hell doesn't mean you can start hitting on my fiance!wolram said:Mr nice guy![]()
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
honestrosewater said:No, wait, I have the groaner of the week: I guess if I want to win you over, I should get some books on fossil dating.![]()
I thought you were a girl!
honestrosewater
Gold Member
- 2,133
- 6
Lisa! said:![]()
I thought you were a girl!

Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
honestrosewater said:I thought I was too, but these are confusing times! No, I was joking about trying to convert him! These exclamations are really waking me up!
![]()
)
honestrosewater
Gold Member
- 2,133
- 6
Ah, it must be working then...arildno said:Way too oblique attempt at conversion, honestrosewater.
I never registered it as such..
Have girls seriously tried to convert you before? Does that happen a lot? My mom thinks she's going to convert one of the Queer Eye guys (Thom).
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 10,165
- 138
So you think you'll be able to just slip in without me noticing?honestrosewater said:Ah, it must be working then...
Have girls seriously tried to convert you before? Does that happen a lot? My mom thinks she's going to convert one of the Queer Eye guys (Thom).![]()
Beware, I'll slam down shut so fast&hard your breath will be ripped out of you..

honestrosewater
Gold Member
- 2,133
- 6
Wow, this is a new feeling: scared yet strangely intrigued.arildno said:So you think you'll be able to just slip in without me noticing?
Beware, I'll slam down shut so fast&hard your breath will be ripped out of you..![]()