Where can i buy a physics forums tee shirt?

• Thread starter thankz
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the existence of a shop called XXLAsk and a user asking when they will receive a complimentary PF jacket with their username and avatar on it. The user also jokes about needing armor for wearing the jacket. The shop's URL is provided.
thankz
in XXL

Physics news on Phys.org
ordered :biggrin:

Likes Greg Bernhardt
I'll have the link available in a better spot shortly

Likes dlgoff and Silicon Waffle
@Greg Bernhardt when do I get my complimentary PF jacket with the word "MENTOR" blasted on the back, with my name, and a picture of my avatar :-p

Likes Evo
Ryan_m_b said:
@Greg Bernhardt when do I get my complimentary PF jacket with the word "MENTOR" blasted on the back, with my name, and a picture of my avatar :-p
OOOh, yeah!

Ryan_m_b said:
Talk about putting a target on your back... :biggrin:

Likes Evo
Greg Bernhardt said:
Talk about putting a target on your back... :biggrin:

Hmm, maybe some sort of rear armour needed...and front armour...

Likes Greg Bernhardt

1. Where can I buy a Physics Forums tee shirt?

The official Physics Forums website is the only place where you can purchase authentic Physics Forums tee shirts. You can find the link to their merchandise store on the homepage or by searching for "Physics Forums merchandise" on any search engine.

2. How much does a Physics Forums tee shirt cost?

The cost of a Physics Forums tee shirt varies depending on the style and size you choose. On average, they range from $20-$30. However, keep an eye out for sales and promotions on the website to potentially get a discount on your purchase.

3. Are there different designs for Physics Forums tee shirts?

Yes, there are multiple designs available for Physics Forums tee shirts. Some feature the official logo of the website, while others have fun physics-themed images and sayings. You can browse through the merchandise store to see all the available designs.

4. Do the tee shirts come in different sizes?

Yes, Physics Forums tee shirts come in a variety of sizes for both men and women. The sizes range from small to 3XL, and you can refer to the size chart on the website to find the best fit for you.

5. Can I customize my Physics Forums tee shirt?

Unfortunately, the official Physics Forums merchandise store does not offer customization options for tee shirts at this time. However, you can still choose from the various designs and sizes available to find a tee shirt that suits your style.