Where can I find a USB camera cable for my Toshiba PDR-3330?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 11K views
Evo said:
It does have a 2 megapixel camera which is good since I lost the cable for my Toshiba digital camera and they can only be ordered through Toshiba.

http://markkara.home.netcom.com/usb%20a-mini%20b4%20black%20hirose%20wo%20ferrite1%20x%201.jpg

IS this the cable?

USB CABLE for TOSHIBA PDR-2300 DIGITAL CAMERA

it on sale on ebay for $4.75

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-CABLE-for-TOSHIBA-PDR-2300-DIGITAL-CAMERA_W0QQitemZ360014059095QQihZ023QQcategoryZ43443QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
berkeman said:
At my local community center, one of the classes they put on is how to use your cell phone. It's taught by teenagers -- I'm not joking!
Teenagers and cell phones have an uncanny affinity for each other. The Evo Child is going to come over this weekend and program my phone. :redface:

Werg22 said:
External SD drives are really cheap. Check out Wal-Mart, I bet you can find something under $10.
Do you recommend an external usb adapter or an SD to PCM/CIA converter?
 
rewebster said:
http://markkara.home.netcom.com/usb%20a-mini%20b4%20black%20hirose%20wo%20ferrite1%20x%201.jpg

IS this the cable?

USB CABLE for TOSHIBA PDR-2300 DIGITAL CAMERA

it on sale on ebay for $4.75

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-CABLE-for-TOSHIBA-PDR-2300-DIGITAL-CAMERA_W0QQitemZ360014059095QQihZ023QQcategoryZ43443QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Ooh, that might be it!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
I have a gripe and it's somewhat related to memory, so I'm going to hijack Wolram's thread.

My company gave me a gift of a new $500.00 cell phone. It is much too complicated for me. Without my bifocals, I can hardly make out the little symbols in the 300 page instruction manual.

I don't know how I am supposed to remember what all these symbols and buttons mean or what order I am supposed to press things to get to where I want to go. It has a microSD card and it came with a microSD adapter but is my computer SD compatible, I don't think so. So I guess I need to get an adapter for the adpater.

It does have a 2 megapixel camera which is good since I lost the cable for my Toshiba digital camera and they can only be ordered through Toshiba.

Anyone that is knowledgeable about cellphones that wants to help me?

Heh. I forgot the password to access my voice mail on my company cell phone. Fortunately it stores the phone number and date/time of received calls so I can call back ask what the problem is.

Eventually, I'll have to turn the phone back in, though, and they'll ask me the password.
 
Evo said:
Teenagers and cell phones have an uncanny affinity for each other. The Evo Child is going to come over this weekend and program my phone. :redface:

Do you recommend an external usb adapter or an SD to PCM/CIA converter?

Unless you don't have a Hi-Speed USB port, I'd recommend an USB adapter since you can pretty much use it anywhere.
 
Werg22 said:
Unless you don't have a Hi-Speed USB port, I'd recommend an USB adapter since you can pretty much use it anywhere.
I agree.

Rew, my Toshiba is a PDR-3330.
 
Evo said:
Rew, my Toshiba is a PDR-3330.

There's a difference from the one above--does your camera have the 'rounded' fitting like this?---


http://dcables.net/ebay/digitalcameras/USB172%20Combined%20200x200.jpg


---here a link to the one you need--several to choose from---if you don't have a ebay account, or don't want to get one from ebay at all, they are probably available from some local store--but with shipping still only about $5 on ebay. --then we can finally see your goshawk

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/...bdlo=&sabdhi=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=1
 
Last edited by a moderator: