Where Can I Find Advanced Undergraduate Physics Practice Problems?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
maverick_starstrider
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
7
Hi, I'm looking for a good reserve of practice problems (preferably with solutions) at the level of advanced undergrad or early grad. I'm not studying for anything (I'm already in grad and I've got a while before comps) I'd just like to do like a practice problem or 2 a day to really get sharp at all of undergrad physics. I've already found previous GRE tests and some sample comp problems (and a couple books) I was wondering if anyone know of some more stuff. Ideally I'd like things broken up into subjects (so I could do only EM or stat mech problems if I wanted to). Once again, I'm not actually studying for anything it's just for fun so I'll take a wide range of difficulties and problem styles/types. Just want to get good.

P.S. Something like questions for undergrad physics competitions would be great.
 
Physics news on Phys.org