Where Can I Find Affordable Math Books for My College Refresher Course?

  • Topic: Studying 
  • Thread starter Thread starter nanoWatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books Math books
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 6K views
nanoWatt
Messages
85
Reaction score
2
I'm going to be going back to school as a refresher. I'd like to know people's recommendations for an online bookstore. The local bookstores tend to gouge you. I don't yet know what Calculus book I will need, but I was thinking an online one that deals in large volume would be better for pricing. I could check Amazon, but I was wondering if other online places that specialize in college books might be better.

And ones that have discount codes would be even better.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Half.com has some good deals, I shop there quite often for my books.

If you want cheap books, you can purchase international books, but you'll be breaking the law because they are not for resale in the US. Many students do this, anyway.