Where Can I Find AP Physics C Past Papers from 1993-2000?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 9K views
qzwxecrvtbyn
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Where can I find the past free response for 1993-2000 for AP Physics C?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If I remember correctly, most of the test is covered by a non-disclosure agreement. Those FR questions available should be readily found with a simple Google search.
 
I couldn't find old response papers, could you kindly provide me with a link? I'm looking for 1993-2000 papers. Thanks!
 
Hi,
I'm just wondering, does anyone have any old multiple choice questions from the AP Physics C exam? Or even the AP Physics B exam? Thanks! (I've heard that the 84,88, and 93 tests were released, and was wondering where to find those in addition to others if possible.)
 
intehGrand said:
I'm just wondering, does anyone have any old multiple choice questions from the AP Physics C exam? Or even the AP Physics B exam? Thanks! (I've heard that the 84,88, and 93 tests were released, and was wondering where to find those in addition to others if possible.)

The College Board only releases certain tests to attempt to maintain the integrity of the exam. If those are the only actual multiple choice questions you can find online with Google, those are probably the only exams that have been released.
 
yeah, but I was wondering whether anyone has those exams, because I could not find them online (apparently those are the only released multiple choice).