Where Can I Find AP Physics C Past Papers from 1993-2000?

In summary, the conversation is about finding old free response and multiple choice questions for the AP Physics C and B exams. The College Board only releases certain tests to maintain the integrity of the exam, and those exams are not readily available through a simple Google search. The 1993-2000 papers are particularly difficult to find.
qzwxecrvtbyn
Where can I find the past free response for 1993-2000 for AP Physics C?

Physics news on Phys.org
If I remember correctly, most of the test is covered by a non-disclosure agreement. Those FR questions available should be readily found with a simple Google search.

I couldn't find old response papers, could you kindly provide me with a link? I'm looking for 1993-2000 papers. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm just wondering, does anyone have any old multiple choice questions from the AP Physics C exam? Or even the AP Physics B exam? Thanks! (I've heard that the 84,88, and 93 tests were released, and was wondering where to find those in addition to others if possible.)

intehGrand said:
I'm just wondering, does anyone have any old multiple choice questions from the AP Physics C exam? Or even the AP Physics B exam? Thanks! (I've heard that the 84,88, and 93 tests were released, and was wondering where to find those in addition to others if possible.)

The College Board only releases certain tests to attempt to maintain the integrity of the exam. If those are the only actual multiple choice questions you can find online with Google, those are probably the only exams that have been released.

yeah, but I was wondering whether anyone has those exams, because I could not find them online (apparently those are the only released multiple choice).

Related to Where Can I Find AP Physics C Past Papers from 1993-2000?

1. What is the purpose of AP Physics C past papers?

Past papers serve as practice materials for students preparing for the AP Physics C exam. They allow students to become familiar with the format and types of questions that may appear on the exam.

2. How can I access AP Physics C past papers?

Past papers can be found on the College Board website or through other online resources. They may also be available in printed form from your school or local library.

3. Are all past papers equally relevant for the current AP Physics C exam?

No, the AP Physics C exam undergoes periodic updates and changes. It is important to ensure that the past papers you are using are for the most recent version of the exam.

4. How should I use AP Physics C past papers for studying?

It is recommended to use past papers as practice tests, simulating exam conditions as closely as possible. After completing a past paper, review your answers and identify areas where you may need further study.

5. Can I use AP Physics C past papers as the sole source of study for the exam?

No, while past papers can be a helpful study tool, it is important to also review content from your class notes, textbooks, and other resources. Past papers should be used as a supplement to your overall study plan.