epix Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Feb 27, 2011 #1 Does anyone know where I can get the answers to the past exams? I'm specifically looking for 1984 and 1988. Thanks
Does anyone know where I can get the answers to the past exams? I'm specifically looking for 1984 and 1988. Thanks
flyingpig Messages 2,574 Reaction score 1 Feb 27, 2011 #2 I got all the AP Physics C exams (E&M and Mech) all the way from 1984 with solutions and all. You can actually just google them if you want individual ones
I got all the AP Physics C exams (E&M and Mech) all the way from 1984 with solutions and all. You can actually just google them if you want individual ones
epix Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Feb 27, 2011 #3 I was actually looking for AP Physics B and I can't find them by googling. :(
heakim Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 26, 2011 #4 Do you think you could send them to me if you have them flyingpig? My email is heatheryurikim14@gmail.com
Do you think you could send them to me if you have them flyingpig? My email is heatheryurikim14@gmail.com