Where Can I Find Reliable Help for My Recent Car Accident?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenn9713
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 209 views
jenn9713
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello! I’m Jenn. I joined this forum page to try to get help with a car accident I was recently in.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jenn9713 said:
How did you find PF?: Google search

Hello! I’m Jenn. I joined this forum page to try to get help with a car accident I was recently in.
I'm sorry but we can't do this, for many reasons. Some of them are:
  • we will never know all details, regardless how you will try to describe them
  • we lack the necessary data about the kinetics and materials involved
  • we cannot say something which possibly has legal consequences
  • we do not have certified experts for it
  • we cannot really control who will answer and whether it will be reliable
  • ...

Best you can do is looking for a local expert, often an engineer, who has the expertise to investigate car accidents. Someone whose result could hold in front of a court.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman