Where Can I Find Reliable Physics Formulas, Quizzes, and Theories Online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevepham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics Websites
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
stevepham
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I am really into physics ( Iam a vietnamese ). I am looking for websites regarding the topic below:

1) Formula : all the formula in physics (with confirmed, I saw many sites but not sure which is precise)
2) Quiz :practising using formula .
3) Theory: General theory about physics .

==> I would be grateful if someone could help :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Your demands are a little unrealistic. I would suggest studying hard in school, finding extra textbooks to do problems and heading over to Khan Academy, MIT Opencourse and Hyperphysics websites.