Where can I find resources for studying electronics and computing?

• Thread starter billyray
  • Start date
In summary, there are various resources available for studying electronics and computing. These include online tutorials, textbooks, educational websites, and forums. Additionally, universities and colleges often have courses and programs specifically focused on electronics and computing. It is also beneficial to join a community or club related to these subjects to network with others and gain hands-on experience. Overall, by utilizing these resources, one can effectively study and gain knowledge in the field of electronics and computing.
billyray
Hi I am currently a technician at a college and interested in electronics and computing studies. I love the subjects and hope to get a good job in one someday. I am finding it very hard as I have no one who can point me in the correct directions with my questions. I am trying hard but I don't seem to be getting anywhere at the moment. I thought I new maths but it seems I don't very well. I hope I can gain some knowledge and possibly some help. hello everyone.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!